Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

ႏိုင္ငံအတြက္အေရးၾကီးေနသာအခ်ိန္တြင္ မေယာင္ရာဆီလူးေနၾကေသာ AB မွ ရဲေဘာ္ေဟာင္း ေခါင္းေဆာင္မ်ား

Dear Than Win,

First I want you to know that I have no intention to fight with you, I am writing this letter to straighten the history of ABSDF. My humble advice for you is to write your role in ABSDF and DAB. Many people need to know about it, you have first hand experience. I hope you will agree.
I do not want to say about the posting in people's power but I want to correct two thing. ABSDF final design was drawn by U Aung Sein but I was the one who drawn sword by sword, spear by spear with sword and spear crossing with the star in the middle and gave a draft to U Aung Sein because Ne Win challenged that students could fight against him sword and sword, spear by spear if they dare after troops blown up the historical student Union building on July 8, 1962. Ask U Aung Sein is it true?. U Aung Sein drew peacock crossing on top of the Burma map on the other side of the arm and shown to me, I like it and approved it. It was drawn in Wankha night market on the other side of the camp. Worker Union Chairman Aung Kyi Oo was with us. I was the one who drawn fighting peacock for our letter head but Myat Soe and Win Moe rejected my design and complained about the tail will be up. We could not reach an agreement and later I compromised to draw the tail up like the head because I want to declare the world that we formed ABSDF. We finally posted on November 10, 5 days behind the formation of ABSDF. I woke up Tun Oo around 4am in the morning and sent him to the Wankha camp office while all central committee members were sleeping. He used the KNU Mimeograph and print our first declaration. I attached the first declaration of ABSDF with attach files. Later I changed the peacock tail to put down and also added the spot on the tail. ABSDF only have a black spot on the tail because we made it different.

Also right now some people think ABSDF was born on November 1st, 1988 and it was not true ABSDF was born on Novenber 5, 1988. Just correct the historical facts that Than Khe would not know. I want Than Khe to fix the birthday of ABSDF it was not Nov 1st, it was Nov 5th. We cannot changed the date for our own convenient or made it to a easy date of November 1st. We cannot change Burma Independent day from January 4th to January 1st. At the time I think Than Khe is not even ABSDF member yet in India camp. The student conference started on January 1st , 1988 ABSDF was not born yet, do not mixed student conference and the birth of ABSDF.

I respect all our former and current leaders and members. I want to request all of you to calm down and do the right thing. We all need to accept the truth and if we make a mistake, we have to fix it, it is not too late. I will post some documents that I save for the records because most of the records were lost or forgotten.

This letter is only for ABSDF members not to post it on the net because we are not fighting each other, we are correcting the history. I Hope you all will agree with me.

with humbly

Htun Aung Gyaw


လက္ရိွ ABSDF မွာတာ၀န္ထမ္းေဆာင္ေနၾကေသာေခါင္းေဆာင္၊ရဲေဘာ္မ်ားခင္ဗ်ား

ေအဘီဥကၠ႒ေဟာင္း ကိုထြန္းေအာင္ေက်ာ္ ေထာက္ၿပတဲ့ ေအဘီေမြးေန႔ရက္ ၁၉၈၈ နိဳ၀င္ဘာလ ၅ ရက္ေန႔ဟာ
သမိုင္းအမွန္ဘဲၿဖစ္ပါတယ္ ။ ABSDF ပထမညီလာခံကို ၁၉၈၈ နိဳ၀င္ဘာလ ၁ ရက္မွ ၅ ရက္ထိ က်င္းပခဲ့ၿပီး
ေနာက္ဆံုးရက္ နိဳ၀င္ဘာလ ၅ ရက္ေန႔ကမွ တညီတညြတ္တည္းဆံုးၿဖတ္ၾကၿပီးမွ ABSDF ေပၚေပါက္လာခဲ့တာၿဖစ္ပါတယ္။
ဒါေၾကာင့္ ရဲေဘာ္မ်ားအေနၿဖင့္ အခုလာမဲ့ABSDF ေမြးေန႔ ပဲြကိုသမိုင္းအမွန္အတိုင္း နိဳ၀င္ဘာလ ၅ ရက္ေန႔ကိုေၿပာင္းလဲ
က်င္းပေပးၾကပါရန္ ေလးစားစြာၿဖင့္ တိုက္တြန္းအပ္ပါတယ္။

ရဲေဘာ္ရဲဘက္မ်ားကိုအစဥ္ ခ်စ္ခင္ေလးစားလွ်က္

သန္း၀င္း
အေထြေထြအတြင္းေရးမွဴး (၁၉၈၈ )
ABSDF